Problem dropping TB's with photos in name

MaxB on the River

We have started running into problems with finding TB's with photos as part of the TB Name. We understand it looks nice, but causes problems when dropping from inventory into caches

Because the photo text code is stored in the TB inventory box under the cache log it now extends the drop box choice wider than the screen. If long enough when you scroll (left to right) to see the scroll bar (up and down) to try to find the TB you want to drop, you can no longer see the names of the TBs on the left. So you can't scroll and choose the TB's you want to drop. This is even the case if you are using the smallest possible font choice for your browser.

Is there a way to limit the width of the TB inventory drop box so this doesn't happen? I know it will cut off the remainder of the text for a TB, but if set correctly would only affect those where a picture is attached.

It took us a while to understand why sometimes the drop box was wider than other days. We ran into the biggest problem where we had to contact the TB owner about removing the picture so we could drop TBs.

The photos are also causing problems if they are left very large in the Inventory on the My Account page, as it again changes the width of tables. I enjoy the photos, but you can also see them if you look at the TB page itself instead of adding it to the title.