Mapsource City Select & City Navigator

Xlobsterman

OK boys & girls,

I am doing some early spring cleaning, and I am going to sell some "stuff" that I am not using!

I have a new unregistered copy of Garmins City Select North America v7 on DVD with the unlock code for full unlock. I received this software bundled with my Garmin GPSV that I purchased last spring from Cabelas. I purchased the GPSV to use on my ATV in the woods here in Nova Scotia, so I have no need for a street mapping software!!! I also have the new update DVD that will upgrade the City Select to City Navigator North America v8.

I would like to get $100.00 USD for both DVDs, and I will pay for standard ground shipping!

EMAIL: xlobsterman@hotmail.com

garminsoftware.jpg

Edited by Xlobsterman

OK boys & girls,

I am doing some early spring cleaning, and I am going to sell some "stuff" that I am not using!

I have a new unregistered copy of Garmins City Select North America v7 on DVD with the unlock code for full unlock. I received this software bundled with my Garmin GPSV that I purchased last spring from Cabelas. I purchased the GPSV to use on my ATV in the woods here in Nova Scotia, so I have no need for a street mapping software!!! I also have the new update DVD that will upgrade the City Select to City Navigator North America v8.

I would like to get $100.00 USD for both DVDs, and I will pay for standard ground shipping!

I am PM'ing and emailing you about this.

Nevgar, Inuvik, NT, Canada