TB Not activated. What do I do?

Dash9

Got my United for Diabetes TB the other day and attempted to track it; however, it says that the TB is not in the system? When I attempt to activate it, it says that I need a password. It was my understanding that the TB was supposed to be activated when I got it so that I could then log it into a cache. Any ideas? Thanks!

The United For Diabetes TBs are already activated. You only need to grab it from its current location. If you are having trouble logging it, first make sure that the 0s are not Os and the Is are not 1s. If that doesn't work for you, send an email with both the tracking number on the tag, and the TB number on the page (if you have it) to contact@Groundspeak.com and put "U4D TB tracking# problem" as your subject line.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Yes, the problem was that I entered the letter 'O' instead of the number '0'. The number '0' is the only number in this bugs ID and of course I read it as "BOX" instead of "B0X". Thanks for pointing this out. I appreciate the assistance. I have now entered the TB in the system.