WTB: Neoprene case for Magellan Meridian

Jamie Z

Hey all,

I'm looking for the neoprene Meridian case seen below. I used to have one, but loaned it to a friend who threw it in the lake along with his Meridian. Oops.

I'll be taking a trip to South America in a couple of months, and I'd like to have a good way to carry my GPS.

BE300.jpg

I'd like the case to be in good shape. No tears or cuts in the plastic screen. Velcro and clip must work.

If you have one in good shape, I'm willing to Paypal $15, shipping included. This is very close to the retail value of the case.

If yours has a few flaws, I'd consider it, but the price would be adjusted accordingly.

Email me or reply to this thread if you can help me out. Thanks.

Jamie

Cracker, (can I say that?)

That's where I originally bought the case that I used to have... but the link doesn't seem to work for me now. Maybe it's just my browser. If I try to add the case to my cart, I get a page that says there's nothing in my cart. I can't seem to be able to purchase the case, otherwise I'd do exactly that.

Jamie

Jamie, I have one just like that in excellent condition. I'll email you a detailed photo if we decide to sell.

My Magellan got run over by a car yesterday so I'm bidding on a few of them now. Don't worry, the GPS wasn't in the case when it was run over.

If I win a Magellan I'll keep the case but if I decide for another brand I'll start selling all the accessories I have for it.

Ricardo

Jamie, I have one just like that in excellent condition. I'll email you a detailed photo if we decide to sell.

My Magellan got run over by a car yesterday so I'm bidding on a few of them now. Don't worry, the GPS wasn't in the case when it was run over.

If I win a Magellan I'll keep the case but if I decide for another brand I'll start selling all the accessories I have for it.

Ricardo

Ricardo, you have a PM.

Jamie