Help needed in the USA

the28wall

Hi All

I'm travelling round the USA for 10 weeks and I've brought a travel bug with me. I need some help to get it into a cache though. Track the bug with TBQ8R9 and you'll see all the info.

I'll be in Chicago for the next few days before moving onto Denver, Salt Lake City, Vegas, L.A, San Francisco, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Edenton NC and New York City.

If there's anybody out there that thinks they could take the bug off my hands and get it started on its travels I'd be really grateful. I don't have a GPS with me and my schedule's tight for finding the time to track a cache down.

Feel free to E-mail me at - the28wall@yahoo.co.uk OR I don't mind if you give me a call on 401 339 0990 to lend me your help.

Hope to hear from somebody.

Matt

Hi All

I'm travelling round the USA for 10 weeks and I've brought a travel bug with me. I need some help to get it into a cache though. Track the bug with TBQ8R9 and you'll see all the info.

I'll be in Chicago for the next few days before moving onto Denver, Salt Lake City, Vegas, L.A, San Francisco, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Edenton NC and New York City.

If there's anybody out there that thinks they could take the bug off my hands and get it started on its travels I'd be really grateful. I don't have a GPS with me and my schedule's tight for finding the time to track a cache down.

Feel free to E-mail me at - the28wall@yahoo.co.uk OR I don't mind if you give me a call on 401 339 0990 to lend me your help.

Hope to hear from somebody.

Matt

I could possabily pick it up from you when you reach Salt Lake City. I live north of Salt Lake.