FS: Lowrance TOPO 6.3 US Software

k0rpl

Greetings:

I have for sale a brand new, never used Lowrance TOPO 6.3 USA software package. Package comes with six cd's covering the entire USA, a LEI memory card reader, and a 32 MB memory card. I am asking 75.00 for this setup. you can reach me at 920-471-8008. or email me at K0RPL@YAHOO.COM.

This is a great deal for this software.

Justin

Street level is Great. I used a friends, and then bought mine. The only reason I am getting rid of it, is I am going to be buying a Garmin gpsmap 60cx. Otherwise, the Lowrance would not be up for sale. If the lowrance only did autorouting!!! The only handheld lowrance that I know of that does autorouting, is the Iway100M, and they are not selling them new anymore.

Justin

Feel free to call with any questions.

Cool. Yea. You are really gonna miss the screen! But autorouting is a big need for some people, if they would have implemented that into the Expo, they would have been able to run nexk and neck with the 60's. Ill let you know tomorrow about picking ithe maps up, but as it stands now, i probably will.

I spend a lot of time west of you in the northwoods, can you give me an idea of how well the area around the cable area of wisconsin works, and more specifically, lake namakagon. I currently use the Magellan topo software and half the lake is missing. If you could send me a screenshot, that would be great Also what would you consider for a package for the lowrance GPSr and the software?

Fhantazm:

If you want it, it is yours. I can wait a couple of days. No problem. just let me know for sure..

I am not sure of the cable area, but I know the area around Green Bay, and surrounding areas is great, so I am assuming the rest will be as well.

Justin

Greetings:

I have for sale a brand new, never used Lowrance TOPO 6.3 USA software package. Package comes with six cd's covering the entire USA, a LEI memory card reader, and a 32 MB memory card. I am asking 75.00 for this setup. you can reach me at 920-471-8008. or email me at K0RPL@YAHOO.COM.

This is a great deal for this software.

Justin

Is this still for sale?

Dave