Not finding a cache,getting answer

bandls33

I'd like to know if there is some place to go that we can get answers to why we didn't find a certain cache.I'd like to know where some of the ones are that we didn't find...make sure we were at least close. And they must be very very very good...or we're blind and well.......dumbfounded.....So where can we get answers to that?

Try emailing the owner....you can also contact previous finders, but I prefer someone to contact me about my caches rather than others who might give out spoilers that I wouldn't.

You also might try contacting some other locals to see if someone might go out searching with you as you start out.

Enjoy!

I'd like to know if there is some place to go that we can get answers to why we didn't find a certain cache.I'd like to know where some of the ones are that we didn't find...make sure we were at least close. And they must be very very very good...or we're blind and well.......dumbfounded.....So where can we get answers to that?

i first email the owner and ask for another clue. if that don't work i ask other people that have found it for help. but i have been given wrong clues by people that have found a cache that i got a DNF from.

Edited by b1rdbrain