Another noob TB question

Willinater

With regular geocache items, if you take somehting you leave something. With a travel bug you can take any and all bugs out of a cache and put nothing in it's place. This rule superceds any rules that the actual cache might have. When you to take them, please obey the travel bug owner's wishes and move them accordingly.

With regular geocache items, if you take somehting you leave something. With a travel bug you can take any and all bugs out of a cache and put nothing in it's place. This rule superceds any rules that the actual cache might have. When you to take them, please obey the travel bug owner's wishes and move them accordingly.

Awesome, we were pretty excited to find one. We didn't take it because we weren't sure. Thanks for your help.

Hey, good answer.

noob here!! yea i found a yellow jeep last night and wasnt sure if i was supposed to take it. but common sense led me to believe that you HAVE to take it in order for it to travel somewhere else. when i got home i tracked the number and it came all the way from new york!! (im in illinois) i was amazed to see how many miles its trAveled. over 3500!!

noob here!! yea i found a yellow jeep last night and wasnt sure if i was supposed to take it. but common sense led me to believe that you HAVE to take it in order for it to travel somewhere else. when i got home i tracked the number and it came all the way from new york!! (im in illinois) i was amazed to see how many miles its trAveled. over 3500!!

Geesh you are a noob. :blink:

Actually you should count yourself lucky that you found a yellow jeep at all, and it's your first traveler. Good job!