Magellan Topo software

yitbos

I just received the Mapsend Topo software that I bought from an auction. It didn't come with any instructions but I thought it would work like my DirectRoute CD in terms of saving the file as an .imi (I believe). However, I can't find a way to save the region I selected. I have an upload to GPS choice in the menu but it's trying to connect with com1 and other comm ports. I have an explorist 500 and just wanted to save the file to my hard drive and copy it over or save it to my SD memory card like I did with directroute.

Can someone help with some instruction here?

Thanks,

John

It seems that you have bought the old version of Mapsend Topo. It is not compatible with the explorist. Only the newer Mapsend Topo 3D USA or Mapsend Topo Canada can generate maps for the explorist.

Clement

I just received the Mapsend Topo software that I bought from an auction. It didn't come with any instructions but I thought it would work like my DirectRoute CD in terms of saving the file as an .imi (I believe). However, I can't find a way to save the region I selected. I have an upload to GPS choice in the menu but it's trying to connect with com1 and other comm ports. I have an explorist 500 and just wanted to save the file to my hard drive and copy it over or save it to my SD memory card like I did with directroute.

Can someone help with some instruction here?

Thanks,

John