Emailing A Waymark Submitter From The Management Group

I want to send a note to someone who has submitted a waymark, and I want the message either to come from the entire management group, or at least to be copied to them.

When I click on the submitter's profile to send him a message, there are only the usual options about allowing the recipient to see MY email address, and sending a copy to ME. I see nothing that would allow me to copy the management group on the message (much less have it come from all of us).

I looked around our management group's page, too. Of course, there's a way to send a message to all of the group members, but now there's the opposite problem: no way to send it also to a person who submitted a waymark!

So is there any way for an entire management group to engage in a discussion with someone who has submitted a waymark?

Patty

The corollary of that is a way for the person submitting the waymark to send a response to a declined waymark to all management members. That way all management members could know what's happening and whether the decline was reasonable. They aren't always. Currently you have to send an email separately to each. The send to group would be useful both ways.

JD

The corollary of that is a way for the person submitting the waymark to send a response to a declined waymark to all management members.

Right. And furthermore, as it stands today, the accept/decline messages come from "noreply@Waymarking.com". In a perfect world, everyone is aware of this, and everyone knows that they need to look up the members of the group in order to obtain an email address for their reply. But if someone just replies to the decline message, no one in the group ever sees it, and some confusion can arise (example).

I usually include my email address in the body of the decline messages so people can email me directly with questions about the reason for the decline.