Lincolnshire Caching?

chizu

If anyone is caching in Lincolnshire, specifically around the Lincoln area, on the weekend of the 27th of August, I'll be down visiting my gran and would like to take in a few caches at the same time. Unfortunaltely, my girlfriend is also going away and is taking the GPS with her (boo!). If anyone fancies caching with me that weekend I think it could be a good opportunity to make a new friend! I'll be staying in Reepham and am a 29yo male.

Thanks!

Edited by chizu

it would have been fun, but unfortunatly Lincoln city fc are away at mansfield and so i wont be in town.

Sorry.

I normally watch Lincoln City when they're at home and I'm in town - I'll be around Sunday too if you're back?

Unfortunatly for you, i live in Birmingham. I have just finished 3 years at Lincoln Uni. If though you have been to a Lincoln game in this time, you may have noticed a group of lads standing at the back of the stacey west stand (singing most of the game). The tallest one of them is me!!!!!!

Unfortunatly for you, i live in Birmingham. I have just finished 3 years at Lincoln Uni. If though you have been to a Lincoln game in this time, you may have noticed a group of lads standing at the back of the stacey west stand (singing most of the game). The tallest one of them is me!!!!!!

aaah , so that's you??? :(