San Diego To New York Anyone?

khadaji n Juete

I'm navy and transfering to upstate New York at the end of the month, does anyone have or know of TB's that need to go there or in that direction? I would offer to drop some off on the way, but while we do plan to cache along the way, we may not be able to depending on time constraints.

Khadaji N Juete

I'm navy and transfering to upstate New York at the end of the month, does anyone have or know of TB's that need to go there or in that direction? I would offer to drop some off on the way, but while we do plan to cache along the way, we may not be able to depending on time constraints.

Khadaji N Juete

I live just a tad north of SD. I am getting ready to release a new travel bug that needs to go to NY. I was going to release this TB in Burbank. Tell me of another TB drop off point so you can take it with you.

I live just a tad north of SD. I am getting ready to release a new travel bug that needs to go to NY. I was going to release this TB in Burbank. Tell me of another TB drop off point so you can take it with you.

If you can drop it off in a a cache close to I-15 we can pick it up we will be passing by there thursday morning and would be more than happy to take it for you LMK which cache and we will see what we can do.

Khadaji N Juete

If you can drop it off in a a cache close to I-15 we can pick it up we will be passing by there thursday morning and would be more than happy to take it for you LMK which cache and we will see what we can do.

Khadaji N Juete

As in day after tomorrow? Ok, I was thinking of leaving it in the I-15 Travel Bug Hotel. Let me know by tonight if you might be able to make it. If so, I will place it in that cache tomorrow.

Edited by Seedillume

Khadaji N Juete

As in day after tomorrow? Ok, I was thinking of leaving it in the I-15 Travel Bug Hotel. Let me know by tonight if you might be able to make it. If so, I will place it in that cache tomorrow.

Sounds good will make the pick up thursday AM

Khadaji N juete