Caches Along A Route

HappyFrog (& gang)

Okay, I have now posted 9 "Caches along a Route." In order to test to see if they come up with the keywords, I have done that and have refound the ones that I have posted, but when I typed in California, or CA, nothing of mine showed up. I can't even go back and edit the "Caches along a Route" I don't know why either. I know that this is like beta testing, so I know there is really no formal way of doing the Caches along the route thing. For example, I have noticed that people are putting the Highway's in different.

I'm not sure if you use the keyword it picks up the titles name although I thought that it would. I'm about to go traveling and I thought I would see what others posted along the route. Any suggestions?

Thanks

You stole my idea! :anicute: I hope this becomes a posting forum for CAR queries and lists. I have a silly computer that does not have the pulse to keep up with google earth, and alas, I can not create any routes on this machine. So, here I wait for another PM to post (hint, hint) a route from Portland, OR to Government Camp, OR for this weekend's camping trip.

IF anyone gets the time to make one, let me know and I'll head back to the search page.

Thanks!

You stole my idea! :anicute: I hope this becomes a posting forum for CAR queries and lists. I have a silly computer that does not have the pulse to keep up with google earth, and alas, I can not create any routes on this machine. So, here I wait for another PM to post (hint, hint) a route from Portland, OR to Government Camp, OR for this weekend's camping trip.

IF anyone gets the time to make one, let me know and I'll head back to the search page.

Thanks!

I created the file for you. You can type in "Oregon" or in the Keyword "Portland" or "Sandy"