Metal Detector Tips/results Via E-mail

PFF

I've sent (via E-mail) the results of some initial testing with my Radio Shack 3300. Here's the distribution list, based upon the "new owners" who confessed their purchases in the previous thread.

--Intermountain Angler (Model 3300)

--Klemmer (Model 3300)

--Catservant (Model 1100)

--Team 360 (Model 2200)

--68-eldo (Model 3300)

--Papa-Bear-NYC (Model 3300)

--Camper1 (Model 3300)

If your name is here and you did not receive the E-mail, let me know via the GEOCACHING system, or send an E-mail to Paul at RXP dot US.

If you have (or are considering purchasing) a metal detector and want to be added to the list, drop me a note and give me the best E-mail address to use.

If you want to participate in the exchange of information but do not wish to have your address shared with the rest of the group, advise me and I'll honor that request.

Best regards,

-Paul-

I've sent (via E-mail) the results of some initial testing with my Radio Shack 3300. Here's the distribution list, based upon the "new owners" who confessed their purchases in the previous thread.

If your name is here and you did not receive the E-mail, let me know via the GEOCACHING system, or send an E-mail to Paul at RXP dot US.

If you have (or are considering purchasing) a metal detector and want to be added to the list, drop me a note and give me the best E-mail address to use.

If you want to participate in the exchange of information but do not wish to have your address shared with the rest of the group, advise me and I'll honor that request.

Best regards,

-Paul-

Bumping this in case there are other new purchasers who didn't see it.

Have sent my name and email along!