Multiple Logs On Owned Caches?

unoyt

For the last couple of days, I am receiving multiple logs from the same cacher in my email inbox???

I own 24 caches and I am receiving 2, 3 and even 4 emails that contain the same log on the same cache??

All of the emails are about 30 minutes apart.

The caches are not on my watchlist.

Anyone getting this bug???

Regards

For the last couple of days, I am receiving multiple logs from the same cacher in my email inbox???

I own 24 caches and I am receiving 2, 3 and even 4 emails that contain the same log on the same cache??

The caches are not on my watchlist.

Anyone getting this bug???

Regards

Are the caches on multiple bookmarks? I had about 7 bookmarked lists, with some caches on several lists and used to receive several emails for caches on multiple lists; until I changed the bookmark settings and deleted most of my watchlist.

Team Maccabee

Probably the cacher is actually logging it that many times. What people have been known to do is log a cache, then delete the log and change it somehow and log it again. If you are the owner or watching the cache, you'll get all those logs in your mailbox.

Jamie

It appears that your ISP's mail server may have been having some trouble. Somewhere toward the end of email delivery, your ISP's mail server dropped the connection, so our server requeued the message to try again later. This appeared to have happened several times yesterday, but each message finally went through successfully. It seems to have cleared itself up, the one email sent from our servers to you today looks like it went through without trouble.

:rolleyes: Elias