Canaidian Topo Buggy Software

NOTE: this post has been moved to a more appropriate forum!

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...ic=115044&st=50

I'm using the Ifinder M&M with the latest firmware (1.5.0) and am completely at a loss on how to edit routing waypoints with the Cdn Topo Mapcreate 6.3. My US Topo route editing works fine, telling me my computer isn't the culprit. When I run the Cdn software and go to adjust a route waypoint, It moves properly, but won't lock into it's new position when I double click my mouse. Trying different things almost invariably ends up with the whole route being deleted. That's pretty frustrating after carefully entering a route with 50 waypoints on it!. Without being able to edit routes, this POS software is pretty much useless to me. I find it hard to believe such buggy software would still be sold after being around for nearly 3 years and still no patch. I emailed Tech, but have not heard back. Naturally, the tech phone # doesn't work from Canada (they didn't have a problem cashing my cheque though... ) :rolleyes:

Has anyone heard of this problem or have an idea on a fix?

TIA

Edited by harbro