"confirmation" Email Messages -> Change Subject Line?

Hi,

I have two categories on manual approval. When someone submits a waymark, we get an email with the subject "Confirmation of xxx", even though the email has only been submitted and not confirmed. Would it be possible to change the subject line to something reflecting that it was submitted or needs to be accepted? (The body of the email looks great.)

(this isn't really important, just something to look at when everything else slows down....)

Also, would it be possible to put the category in the subject line as well? It would make for easier automated sorting on my inbox.

THANKS!

~J of TeamRJMK~

Hi,

I have two categories on manual approval. When someone submits a waymark, we get an email with the subject "Confirmation of xxx", even though the email has only been submitted and not confirmed. Would it be possible to change the subject line to something reflecting that it was submitted or needs to be accepted? (The body of the email looks great.)

(this isn't really important, just something to look at when everything else slows down....)

Also, would it be possible to put the category in the subject line as well? It would make for easier automated sorting on my inbox.

THANKS!

~J of TeamRJMK~

Yes, these features would be very helpful....

Hi,

You mean something that tells you the category was auto-approved or that it needs to be review?

I've been wanting this personally. We'll add it soon.

You mean something that tells you the category was auto-approved or that it needs to be review?

Perfect - just a simple rewording of the subject line. The "Confirmed" message makes it sound like it is complete & nothing needs to be done.

THANKS!

Perfect - just a simple rewording of the subject line. The "Confirmed" message makes it sound like it is complete & nothing needs to be done.

THANKS!

Got it. We'll toss around the best wording and see what sticks.