Anybody Using This Unit?

I have this unit and never put it into use for this sport. I was thinking about searching for caches with it when I'm on vacation, since i never bring along any other of my gps units with me, but i always bring this one. So whats one take on this unit for caching? Does it get you close to a waypoint??Or does one have to search outwards of a 100ft to find ones cache container? Or result into reading and having the clues on hand to make the search painless???What's one take on this???

I have this unit and never put it into use for this sport. I was thinking about searching for caches with it when I'm on vacation, since i never bring along any other of my gps units with me, but i always bring this one. So whats one take on this unit for caching? Does it get you close to a waypoint??Or does one have to search outwards of a 100ft to find ones cache container? Or result into reading and having the clues on hand to make the search painless???What's one take on this???

as i posted in the other thread this forerunner 201 is capable of geocaching because of a navigation mode that you can go into. it does not have waas so theoretical accuracy is 49ft which should be enough to start using your eyes instead of your unit to located the cache.