Help-cant Track A Travel Bug

5plus

HI,

maybe someone knows how to handle this problem: I took a TB out of a cache and wanted to log it at home. But I did some wrong entry in the log so I deleted it. Now, I can only give a comment to the travel bug, it is showed as "in my hands". But I can not log it so that it is shown as "retrieved". Still, the cache doesn't have it as inventory anmyore either.

Can anyone help me?

Greetings and Thanks, Anna from 5plus

Since the TB is showing up in your inventory and the TB page shows that you have it, you could just leave it this way.

If you're determined to show that you have actually retrieved it, you could always "drop" it back into the cache where you found it and retrieve it again.

Don't worry about it.

Although you deleted your retrival log, the owner got the email that you picked it up and it will also no longer show as being in the last cache, so no harm done.

Just post a really good log about the adventures you had with the bug (pictures too please). People, places, good food and anything else worth reading about.

Then drop it into the next cache.

edit: Oh, mileage won't be affected either.

Edited by BlueDeuce