Can One Group Manage More Than One Category?

I formed a group. I invited members to join. I've submitted my first category.

I have three more categories to submit.

Do I have to wait for each category to finish Peer Review before submitting the next category? Or do I need to form 5 groups to manage 5 categories.

This group of friends of mine have all agreed to get together to manage Waymarking categories. We've even got a seperate Web site with our own discussion forum to discuss and manage the entire process. I've formed a group and they joined it to help me manage MY categories. They've formed groups and are getting THEIR categories submitted. It'd be easer if the five of us only had to form one group for each of our own list of categories, rather than one group per category. At five categories per Premium Member, that'd be TWENTY FIVE groups we'd have to create and join. The overhead of moving from one group to the next to manage one category within a group would be too much.

Or am I just confused? :ph34r:

It looks like the group is able to manage more categories, but I don't see any way to add more categories.

As I understand it, at this time anyway, you need a separate group for each individual category. But, each of theses separate groups could be made up of the same members, but any one individual can be the leader of no more than five groups, hence five categories. So, what you and your friends propose is entirely feasible, but you have to go through the entire group formation, category proposal, for each separate category.

Remember -- we are still in BETA and things are likely to change down the line!