Idaho Historic Markers

The process has begin to convert this category to group management.

If you would like to help get this done please Click Here. Let me know if you would like to be an officer in this group.

Also I will probably need to give up the leadership role in this group. If your home coordinates are inside the Gem State and/or you enjoy Idaho history please let me know.

If you would like to help get this done please Click Here. Let me know if you would like to be an officer in this group.

Also I will probably need to give up the leadership role in this group. If your home coordinates are inside the Gem State and/or you enjoy Idaho history please let me know.

Glad to help. I currently lead the NH Historic Markers, but grew up in Oregon and Idaho, graduated from NNU in Nampa and still have family there. Don't think I can take the leadership role (I'm about maxed out on groups) but can lend a hand as an officer.

I used to live in Idaho, so I'm in.