Garmi 60c For Sale

I’m selling my Garmin 60C color GPSr. I’m going to be moving and I’ll be upgrading my GPSr.

This unit is in Fantastic condition and still has about 4 months on the warranty.

In addition to all of the original goodies that comes with the 60C it has the Instashield Protective covering on the screen that is guaranteed for Life not to scratch. This will protect your unit when you’re out Bushwhacking for those caches.

It will also have loaded on it for you City Select Maps AND TOPO USA for what ever area of the country you live in. The City Select will allow the Turn by turn driving directions! WOW, does that ever work great!!!! I’ll load that for you before I ship it. Also ships with the Trips and Waypoint Manager CD. That alone makes this a fantastic buy for somebody who wants to move up a notch or two on the GPS scale! That’s about a $600 value that I’m offering to you for $275.00 with FREE USPS shipping to anywhere in the USA.

I will take PayPal, Money Order. Personal Check will have to clear the bank, as you would expect. Thanks for looking.

Pictures below!

HPIM1073a.jpg

HPIM1087.jpg

HPIM1073.jpg