Issues With Geocaching.com

RakeInTheCache

This has been corrected.

It happened to me too when I did my initial creation of a new cache. I didn't get the usual e-mail confirming the submission so I am wondering if it is actually in the queue (it is not ready for review yet but I would rather not wait a few days after I activate it just to find out there was a problem). The WP was GCV3EK. Just concerned that, although the listing seems to have been created, perhaps some other part of the transaction that puts it into the reviewers' queue failed. Any chance you could take a look please?

Thanks

This has been corrected.

It happened to me too when I did my initial creation of a new cache. I didn't get the usual e-mail confirming the submission so I am wondering if it is actually in the queue (it is not ready for review yet but I would rather not wait a few days after I activate it just to find out there was a problem). The WP was GCV3EK. Just concerned that, although the listing seems to have been created, perhaps some other part of the transaction that puts it into the reviewers' queue failed. Any chance you could take a look please?

Thanks

Its not in the queue as it is disabled. Enable it when you are ready.

Edited by CO Admin