Visualize Waypoints - Identify Feature

Rubyzcrew

I can't get the identify feature to work! Under the map on the 'visualize waypoints' screen there are 4 choices, pan, zoom in, zoom out, and identify. I check the identify box, then click on the map and I can't get it to list the nearest caches. In front of the pan choice, where there should be a circle to click, there is a box that says "rbPan" instead. Any ideas? It's driving me nuts not being able to identify the caches in an area! Anyone else ever have this problem?

I can't get the identify feature to work! Under the map on the 'visualize waypoints' screen there are 4 choices, pan, zoom in, zoom out, and identify. I check the identify box, then click on the map and I can't get it to list the nearest caches. In front of the pan choice, where there should be a circle to click, there is a box that says "rbPan" instead. Any ideas? It's driving me nuts not being able to identify the caches in an area! Anyone else ever have this problem?

See my reply in the other thread you created on this problem.

Thanks for the help Backwards Charlie from Austin. Turned out to be our Norton Antivirus software. Must be interfering somehow with that feature. We'll just turn it off when we want to identify the caches in an area. Annoying, but glad to know what the problem is, and be able to get around it!