Garmin 76cs W/ City Select And 27c Antenna

JetMonkey

I’m selling a well cared for Garmin 76CS. The unit is about a year and a half old and works as it did when new. There are two small nicks, one in the upper and one in lower LH corners of the unit but nothing bad at all. I can email a photo to you if you like. I keep a screen protector on it to protect the sceen.

I’ve installed maps from City Select version 6 on it so the MapSource City Select version 6 software CDs are included! I originally had an iQue 3600 (since has sold) the MapSource software was included with that unit so to install MapSource you’ll need to install the Garmin 3600 setup software (included) then the Mapsource City Select version 5 software then the City Select version 6 upgrade software, not a big deal overall.

You’ll have access to all of the US detail maps that are part of City Select version 6.

Included are the following items:

1 76 CS GPSr unit

1 USB connection cable

1 owners manual

1 27C external antenna

1Garmin automotive mount P/N 10305

1Garmin handlebar mount P/N 10305-01

And all the software required to load MapSource City Select version 6 maps to the unit.

I’m asking $300 for the 76CS and all the items mentioned above

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

Thanks,

Steve