Proposal: Building Buildings

This category would be in the Building category and would be an attempt to appease my fascination with big buildings that are under construction. I think it would be cool if we could get pictures of these buildings as they get built from the ground up. Am not sure what to do with a listing when a building is done being completed. I also think this should only be for big buildings because smaller buildings aren't as fun (nor do they take as long to build) so maybe a building of at least 10 floors?

(I would say higher but I don't want to take out of possibility smaller cities, I personally live in Madison, WI where there is a state law that says no building within something like 10 miles can be taller than the state capital which limits buildings in town to about 20-25 floors at the tallest.)

It is a neat category but wouldn't you have to work hard to make sure the listings are all in the process of being built? Once they are built I'd assume you would want to archive it.

Actually in the process of writing the above paragraph I can see how a category like this would be interesting anyway. Once it is built you could persuse the photos during the different stages of construction.

So this is a neat category :(

Yeah I don't know how bad the upkeep would be. I do also think it'd be cool to keep around even after a building is built, but I also don't want it to become overly full of completed buildings (after all it isn't intended to be a building directory). Maybe if that ever became a problem I could have a subcategory for completed buildings or something.