Some Notes On Attributes

VesaK

I noticed a couple of things in implementation of attributes:

* Attribute hover texts on cache page are different from hover texts on PQ page, like "kid friendly" vs. "Recommended for kids" etc.

* From PQ page you can select attributes that can't be set from "Edit your cache's attributes" -page, like "No snakes", "Does not require swimming" etc

* If you select "Report/Edit a cache listing" (aka "Fill out online form") and then try to "Edit attributes" without saving the cache, you get a random(?) cache name and message that you can't edit that cache. This means you must own at least one cache to know which attributes can't have a negative value.

* If there is a help page on attributes, it is quite well hidden. It would be logical to open a (pop-up?) help page from the "i" icon in the corner of attribute box on cache page. Help is usually most needed by newbies, you can't expect them to find explanation in forums where 1000's of messages about attributes are spread on several areas. (And search function is disabled)

(* Site has "My Account Details", "My Profile" etc, but "Edit Your Cache's Attributes". This is a minor thing but it sounds odd :) )