Trouble Upgrading To Premium Member. Help.

hatteras_gull

Every time I go to try and upgrade to Premium membership (I know you have to pay, and I have the charge card ready), I am sent to a little form that asks for an identification code, and there is already an S- there. I have typed in everything I can think of. Nothing works. I tried my username, my code I got when I joined (letters and numbers), so WHAT do they want in that little space?? I give up. Thanks. I have already gotten two finds. Whoop.

Edited by hatteras_gull

Let me get this straight. You have applied for a Premium Member upgrade?

Is this a month to month or yearly upgrade?

when I paid for my PM I just logged in and gave my credit card info. About 15 hours later I had my account upgraded. If your paying monthly then I beleive you need to enter the -S activation code in order for it to take affect.

Dont know is this was any help..

Chris

BTW, Welcome to Geocaching

Please see this page in the Geocaching.com FAQ.

Scroll down to the bottom of the subscription page (which is linked to from the page above) and you'll find the area where you make payment. In theory you can use a credit (instead of PayPal), but that link seems to be broken (at least it didn't word for me).

Edited by Kai Team

:):)

By the way, PayPal is a pretty good deal. You can choose the method for payment - e.g. charged to your credit card or withdrawn from your bank account. There's no fee for personal use, and it's quite safe in my several years of experience with it (as long as you don't respond to those spoofed emails addressed to "Dear PayPal Member" and give them your account information! As an aside, PayPal always uses the full name on your account when they send you email - "Dear <Your Name Here>", and never asks for account information).