South Bank Caches

HazelS

Whenever I go and stay with one of my friends down in London, we have a stroll along the South Bank - lunch in the Tate - all that... but now that I'm a cacher.... ooohh... the possibilities!

Anyone reccommend a couple of decent caches along the south bank??

Hazels

Edited by HazelS

A D VE R T I S E M E N T

Go west young lady. Either from Waterloo by SWTrains to Richmond or District Line from Westminster to Kew and Richmond. There you can walk in the woods, cache to your heart's content and even see herons on the Thames, deer in Richmond Park and coloured glass ( quite good actually ) in Kew Gardens. If you centre a cache seek on TW9 3PZ (local 1* Michelin) - then all will be revealed.

:P

PS we used to live in Lambeth - which is why we live down here now :(

The South Bank is a bit of a desert for caches so kewfriend's advice should be considered. Anyway, to answer your question the following are along the South Bank from Tower Bridge to Vauxhall Bridge. All are micros apart from one which is a virtual. Please check status as two are disabled at present.

GCQQ5R Tower Bridge View #2

GCKM3R Golden Hinde

GCQQ5H Millennium Bridge

GCGEGC Old Father Thames

GCPAQN Lambeth Parks #2

GCPAQJ Lambeth Parks

GCPXGP Lambeth Parks #3

GCPXGW Lambeth Parks #4

GCPXGY Lambeth Parks #5

'Fraid that's it!

Ha ha...

I'd love to spend time in Richmond etc, but I'monly in London for about 4 days, and I'm staying with a non cacher who I've not seen for 3 years....

SO... I thought that if there were any caches in places where we were likely to be, then I could just throw them in!!!

H