Cache Repair Kits

The other day I got an email about a mountain cache hide of mine that had been chewed up a bit by critters (see Cache Dashing Through The Snow. Coincidently, I learned about this new GEO item that I wish that the finders had in tow. I am referring to a cache repair kit that I predict will be an essential item to stuff in my backpack (or maybe I'll just send it off to my geo-friends as a Christmas gift!). There is a bunch of stuff in the kit that should be useful for cache repairs, and I like the fact that it is light-weight and STUFFable. Anyhow, just passing the link onto others who might have a need for this caching tool. Check out: <commercial link removed by moderator>

YA

Edited by Quiggle

From the Forum Guidelines:

Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

Topic closed.