Ok, this is easiest when the bug is sitting in a cache, otherwise you'll have to coordinate with the current holder to grab it back from you. I suggest just waiting until it's dropped into a cache and sitting there.
1. On the bug page, retrieve the bug from the current cache.
2. On the Rocky cache post a note POST DATED and drop the bug. ( you can just say "logging bug")
3. On the bug page, retrieve the bug from the Rocky cache POST DATED.
4. On the current cache, post a note and drop the bug.
5. On the current cache Delete the note that you dropped the bug
6. On the bug page Delete both the logs showing that you retrieved and dropped the bug in the current cache
When all is said and done the bug will have the Rocky cache added to the history, the grab and the subsequent drops by others will be accurate.
If this isn't clear or you have questions feel free to PM or email me.
Retrieve the bug
drop and retrieve it from the first cache, post dated
drop it back into the current cache
delete the your drop note on the current cache page and on the bug page delete the retrieve and drop for the current cache
Thanks. I had penned (but not sent) an E-M to jeo. But Im East, hes west- could take a while to coord my- Grab from jeo, drop RT, his grab back form RT. Tomorrows Sat- he could likely drop it somewhere. I'll EM him anyway but different msg.