Colorado not loading all gpx files in GPS technology and devices Posted April 30, 2008 Sure, I'm happy to share what I've come up with. This may or may not apply to what you're trying to accomplish but it works for me. I would suggest you visit the GSAK forums to get assitance with GSAK and all its power (which is really quite incredible). There are lots of friendly helpful people there. The basic premise behind all that I do is this: 1. gc.com and pocket queries are the data source 2. GSAK is for manipulating and organizing 3. The GSPr (Colorado) is for in the field, finding caches only. I don't attempt to use it to keep track of what I've found, not found, available, not available or anything like. If it's in the GPSr, it's a cache available to find. My databases are set up by geographic location. I have one additional database for Puzzle/Mystery caches in my area to keep track of them separately. Once I solve a puzzle I enter corrected coordinates for it. I have several pocket queries run each week and they are sent to a special email address solely for this purpose. Then I do something like this all from a macro: 1. use GSAK's getmail command to go get the PQ's from the mail server onto my computer 2. load PQ's zip files to the appropriate databases (some databases have several PQ's loaded due to the number of cache available; and my PQ's only include caches I've not found; once I've found a cache I delete it from GSAK) 3. delete any caches that haven't had a recent PQ update (probably archived caches) 4. copy caches to my "GPS Export" database from the appropriate geographic databases 5. filter out puzzle caches without corrected coordinates (if it's not been solved there is nothing to look for and it doesn't need to be in the GPSr) and copy the solved puzzle caches to the GPS Export database 6. from the "GPS Export" database, filter out any unavailable caches (again, nothing to look for so it doesn't need to be in the GPSr) and then export the caches to one GPX file. (I also do an export to a Mapsource file so I can see graphically what is going on) I use the Windows (XP Home) Scheduled Task to launch GSAK and run this macro once per week (just before the weekend when we tend to do most of our caching). So the pocket queries run and are emailed over the course of a few days, then Windows launches GSAK on it's own, runs the macro and spits out the GPX file. All I need to do is remember to connect the GPSr to copy the new GPX file. The macro takes only a few minutes to run. It took a bit to set up and test but now it all happens on it's own. Cheers.