All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 1. Necropost. 2. Nobody can possibly answer if it's your computer, because you haven't told us anything about it.
  3. I'm sorry Wayfroggie, but at the moment I'm unable to "get back on topic". This is: An addendum to this thread: You see, my beloved cat, known to both myself, and many others, as The Pud,, (as in "Puddy Tat", as in "I taut I taw a Puddy Tat"), passed away yesterday. It was a very sad and tearful day for myself. The Pud has been both a true friend and a constant companion of mine for at least the past dozen years. I'll miss her terribly. I only ask that you salute, or toast, or respect, her in whatever might be the manner of your nationality, in return for which I thank you humbly and greatly. Our Pud Thank You, Folks AND Thank You, Wayfroggie, The Scrooge, Keith
  4. You might want to edit your post and remove this. Somebody else completing this could see this forum and skip the first few steps.
  5. My Reviewer friend told me how special it was and that you only get 25 of them! I am even more honoured I love it and the meaning behind all the symbols on it. I will treasure it! I have activated it and am using it to commemorate my 10 years of geocaching anniversary
  6. Ill use you're help - Thank you! Not sure I understand your conviction but they are yours. If you change your mind then!!!... The coords for Washington are N47 38.544 W117 16.534 Not sure what type or if there's a container there but looking for a code that will look like this: WA-TX-???? I hope you reconsider your position Let me know what you find
  7. Today
  8. Groundspeak never had an Android Wherigo app, only iOS. The WhereYouGo developer gave up on the "free" app because free wasn't worth the effort to put into it.
  9. I understand - I'm familiar with how these long-distance multis work - but I personally don't feel it is right for me to log a find on a cache located in Ohio when I wasn't there at the final signing the logbook myself. YMMV. However, I'm more than happy to help with the Washington leg.
  10. You don't understand GC2RM0P is a multi-state Multi All the team participants are only needed to do the state that's located where they live. I did the 1st Ohio location angelfire did the North Caroline location you can get the Washington location I'll recruit someone in Texas and South Dakota and I'll do the final which is back in Ohio When the final is signed I'll notify team members and they can claim GC2RM0P as a smiley and get an Ohio souvenir. Understand... still interested? just check out GC2RM0P and you'll understand. Let me know thank you rcives
  11. It wouldn't be right for me to claim a smiley unless I do the legwork to get the codes from all of the locations and then sign the logbook at the final. But I'm happy to help get what you what you need for Washington.
  12. Can I draft you to get the code and I move on to a Texas cacher? I will contact you when I finish the final in Ohio so that you can claim a smiley. If you agree I'll give the coords Our team name is CACHERSacrossUSA
  13. I'm relatively close to the Washington location.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Hello Spokane Geocache. This Ohio geocachers needs someone's help in Spokane. Need someone to get the Washington portion on GC2RM0P. The 1st Ohio portion and NC done. If success and TX and SD all go well then the team can claim an Ohio smiley. GC2RM0P is a multi-state multi. Anyone interested? I have the WA coords, just need a draftee. GC name - rcives
  16. This is SO weird, but of course only you know why. Just another fantastic coincidence!
  17. all of a sudden I am not able to open up fizzycalc. Is there a reason why or is it something to do with my computer
  18. Yes. A workaround would be, to hold the Crtl-key and scroll the mouse wheel to 80% of screen display.
  19. Hi - Earwigo developer here. This error can sometimes arise if the compiler is down. However, it works for me right now (2024-04-25 2012Z). The most likely explanation is a syntax error, which is turn is most likely if you have written custom Lua code. However, bugs are always possible. If the problem persists and you can post maximum details in the Earwigo support Google group we can look at it. If you need an invitation to that group then please send an e-mail via my profile. Nick
  20. Finally I could have sent my original mission to yellow.warbler directly since the person between us was a no show
  21. Made a list of those who didn't send or didn't say so. MommaLogan Made a list of those who didn't receive or didn't say so. Even though some participants wrote that their recipient receive their mission, I prefer to heard it from the recipient himself MommaLogan (not received ???) (was sent March 4) paulohercules #1 (not received April 12th) (was sent March 6)(it was returned to the sender and sent again on April 25)
  22. Glad you received it and you liked the stuff I sent you. By the way, the geocoin is to commemorate our 10th year as reviewers
  23. I got my Replacement mission! Thank you SOOOOOO much, you are so kind to send me something when the original person never responded. I LOVE Lindt chocolate and I LOVE the gorgeous 10 year cacher coin and everything else!!
  24. You can use Geooh Go -- costs $6 USD though.
  25. Reno8

Wherigo Apps!

I’m trying to use the new one
  26. Reno8

Wherigo Apps!

Are you currently on IOS 17:4:1? It wasn’t a problem until I updated to that IOS
  27. Any update on the progress of fixing this issues reported 22 days ago?? Or a timeline it might be fixed by??
  28. This is SO weird, but of course only you know why.
  1. Load more activity