All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Apple iPhone 14..... working ok for me. There are two official apps. The original one from years back: has a white border and a dark blue center. And a new one: light blue border and white center. I opened the new one and was able to download a new cartridge without an issue. I didn't try the old one.
  3. The Wherigo player in Geooh GO for Android works just fine.
  4. If you want to get the list of caches, rather than the map view, you'll need to untick Display search results directly on map in your Profile Preferences settings:
  5. Today
  6. On the website, it appears that the sort list gets cut off, and there's no way to scroll down. I can tab down, but the list doesn't scroll; it tabs right off the screen. Firefox, Windows 10.
  7. GRRR!!! if the sender had the address and other info correct and the package listed as a gift, she may not be required to pay again.
  8. It's CTRL+V to paste; CTRL+P will try to print something. Guess I'm one of those Luddites who eschews mice in favor of the keyboard as well! Hubby is always frustrated when trying to use my laptop because I have no mouse.
  9. I have received this error when Compile Cartridge. It does not occur with Webwigo nor with Write GWZ file. Oops! The compilation Web service at Wherigo.com returned an error: soap:Server Server was unable to process request. ---> Exception of type 'System.ApplicationException' was thrown. I was wondering if someone might be able to determine which part of the software where this issue might be caused from. Is it in the Zone, Expressions, Items or etc.? I have backed up my files, but it occurred after a number of updates before another backup up was performed (17 days between backup). Thanks for any information. gjhimages
  10. Yesterday
  11. How many logs you have tagged to helpful or great story? I follow logs of my caches from email. Tagging those logs is out of question.
  12. This thread prompted me to check the WhereYouGo app for Droid. It crashes every time it tries to start. Apparently I haven't done a Wherigo in three years. Hadn't realized it had been so long. Good ALs pretty much filled the role of Wherigos.
  13. This is still broken 20 days after I brought it up. And now I see other issues as well. Like I can't see the list of past events I've attended. Or any archived cache for that matter.
  14. Hello @jessypug, Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please share your device's operating system and the version of the app you're using? We appreciate your patience as we try to figure out the underlying cause.
  15. @Groundspeak: Is there any hope that the issue will be solved soon?
  16. Hello all, Thank you for reporting this issue. Our engineers are aware and hope to have a fix out as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.
  17. Creek_Jumper helped me to figure out how to search by coordinates...and it WORKS! When you go on the website, you can't just use the regular search feature. There's a box that says "Search geocaches near you" and below is a graphic that says, "Go to map." When you use that link, most of the screen is a map and on the top left is a search bar. Here you can search coordinates and it will give you the closest!
  18. A log of "TFTC" is not a "Great Story", nor is it "Helpful" Maybe cachers need to start writing "Great Stories" and "Helpful" logs? It does seem to be a lost art these days...
  19. It's time to let it go. What I am referring to is the "Great Story" and "helpful" tabs at the end of the logs. NO ONE is using them. I can randomly scroll down the logs of any cache and I have yet to see one of those tabs checked. It is a useless feature that is ignored. What it does do it take up more space in the logs so it takes longer to scroll through them. Kudos to HQ for trying something new. It didn't work out as expected which is OK. Own up to it and just remove them. It's not the end of the world...
  20. As per paulohercules's sender the package was delivered April 10th but he never received anything. This morning the package was returned to the sender back in Canada She will sent it again. I hate for her to have to pay shipping one more time. I sure hope it will make its way to Paulo's home this time
  21. It's already been more a week. Are there any updates regarding the fix? Best regards AutoMagicGeo
  22. Curious question, and I'm really not sure if it is possible, but I feel like it might be possible in GSAK or some other 3rd party method... Is there any way to get a list of all logs (all log types) posted to a Trackable item? By web, you can view every log page by page; you can view location-based logs on the Map view; in API partners you can see a list of all logs (like with Cachly). Is there a currently-existing way to attaining that log history easily? Or does it require an API access? Or hacky way (like using Cachly to download all the log history and then extracting that data from the app :P) Does PGC have a tool for it? Or perhaps another website?
  23. Before I could select "View Profile", My own or Friends/everyone, "Geocaches"/"Geocaches Found or Owned" and get a list of all geocaches. Now there is a pulldown menu, "Sort by". The one default says "Found date (old-new), it is not possible to choose ""(New-Old). Why?
  24. Three weeks since this the loss of this function was reported and twenty days since HQ acknowledged that "the team is looking into it." Sometimes we get a reasonably quick followup indicating that the team has been able to duplicate the problem and that they are working on a fix. I (and I suspect others from the comments on this thread) would appreciate an update. I wonder if this problem is tied to the long standing search trouble that returns a list of caches nearest to your home coordinates even when you are searching thousands of miles away?
  25. The 'text-based right-click functions' (TBF: cut, copy, paste, select all) seem to be activated by the presence of text in the search box. Type something in there, and the functions show up. Standard selective TBF implementation, if it's used and not just 'always present' follows rules like: If there's text in the space, allow cut, copy & maybe 'select all'. If the clipboard isn't empty, allow paste. Seems wrong to me. Where's the problem? GS' web programming? Browser interface? Or, some powerful luddite like me (usually) who doesn't trust mice and thinks everyone should still rely completely on keyboards.
  1. Load more activity