Caches Along The M1

a map fitting your description may be found here :rolleyes:

Is this something I should consider extending to other motorways, or does everyone have memorymap / autoroute these days?

Wow, that's a really useful map. Have you only done the M1? I can't see anywhere on the site to search for other roads. One of the M25 would be useful for me!

Thanks Teasel!

NickPick

Have you only done the M1?  I can't see anywhere on the site to search for other roads.  One of the M25 would be useful for me!

Just this one and the M60 so far. M25 is high on the wish list, but the thought of trying to arrange all those junctions in a circle has put me off. :o I could go for a straight vertical list like Chris did in the original, I guess?

As a shortcut to scrolling down that thread, a map fitting your description may be found here  :o

Is this something I should consider extending to other motorways, or does everyone have memorymap / autoroute these days?

An excellent bit of work teasel...Now this is asking a bit much I know,but have you considered doing the rest of the motorways? There aren't that many up here near Inverness,but it would be handy on my trips 'down south'!!!