Simply Paul Tb Race

Hallo, Great TB racers! The pesky little grandchild horrors who masquerade as We're the Alarwi have gone away now - some to be fried in the ME - and left me as confused as ever to act as their spokesman.

Having almost been the architect of the Wonderful Witch-person's downfall at the weekend I'm pleased to have been able to persuade the unspeakable little tykes to allow me to right a dreadful wrong, and do whatever was necessary to make sure honour is satisfied.

Today wasn't without its problems (there was one time when I thought I was going to have to dive into a pit of slurry to complete the task) but eventually the lights came on (they take a bit of time at my age) and the little greeny-yellow mite was snuggled down for a well-earned rest.

Reflective Clown made it to its target cache first - I think!  :ph34r:

The bad news for Third Degree Witch is that the Alawi have picked up the bug  :laughing:  and, having assumed that the race is now over, are now taking it abroad - to "sunnier climes" (again!). I think this may be a sabotage mission rather than a misunderstanding though - rumour has it that the Alawi have just purchased a Ferrari cachemobile, handing over a wad of fifty pound notes they'd just "found" in an alibag.

:laughing:

This means the bug hasn't made it to GCN8JQ, so it appears that the race is still on...

HH  :laughing:

I think this may be a sabotage mission rather than a misunderstanding though - rumour has it that the Alawi have just purchased a Ferrari cachemobile, handing over a wad of fifty pound notes they'd just "found" in an alibag.

Sounds like them! :unsure: Didn't take you long to get their measure, did it? :huh: (Grandad The Grey - Usually SoToBeds)

The target cache is not *too* far from me so in theory I could go bug napping as and when the bugs turn up. We should let our glorious winner design the next race... but with opt in and opt out for them as wants it! It may be a while before all the bugs get back though, but at least they have now all moved.

If they all get out of Australia in the next five years I will be mightily surprised :D  :D  :D  It's a prison colony you know :P

You ain't kidding, it's a Jumper has now been put in a cache on a small island just off N Australia that's only been found 6 times since July 01, I'm not sure they will make it in 5 years at this rate :D .

And to think it was the first to move, were not quite so cocky now :D .