Has My Cache Been Snubbed?!

GeoSteve

On April 25th of this year I placed a cache in my area of Southwestern Ontario. This cache. After it was approved I sat back and awaited the inevitable FTF log by two great geocachers from my area, hamgran and PumpkinOneA. These two have many many cache finds and hides and I don't think there is a cache out there that they could not find. But it was not them. The FTF was found by another local cacher in my area Tech0. The cache has been active now for over a month and still no log by hamgran and PumpkinOneA even though I have noticed them logging other new caches in the same area. Have I offended you two??!! Blue would love this cache really! hehe!

My first guess would be that the date that you placed and the date you approved was quite a distance apart and they did not noticed it on the new listing on the new caches on Ontario. I only check on the caches in my area about eveny 2 or 3 weeks I realy on the new listing to see the new caches.

Star2004

Hi, GeoSteve!

No snub here, honest! Stirling's #2 has been on our list of definite "to do's" since it came out - we really enjoyed your other three caches, and are looking forward to doing your new one. Things just quite haven't worked out for us to get there, yet. Got some newer ones in London to do, too. It's really wonderful that caches are increasing in the area.

Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon, as well - we've been conversing with Knitter and DNStephens about having some kind of an event cache for our area, maybe in the fall.

And who knows? Maybe we'll run into you on the trails sometime!

- The tall bald guy, the gorgeous chick, and the big yellow dog.

(p.s. keep those great caches coming!)

Thanks for the tutorial Couparangus.

Knitter - I have enjoyed all your caches I've been to. I had put off doing your Harrington cache until after the winter, but I have no excuses now. My next day off...off to the grist mill.

I'm sure someday we will bump into each other on the trail hamgran. Thanks for responding to my post which was meant all in good fun. An event cache in the area sounds like a great idea. I suppose before I posted this topic I should have made it out to your Ode on a geocache cache eh!

A Gibson fan in general, although I play a Strat.

I'm just looking for a Strat right now. I find if you buy a gently used US made Fender you can flip it several years later and get all your money back. :D

My main guitar is a Fender Tele US Std and the amplifier is a modified (by me) Fender Concert running EL-34 tubes. Gives it s very thick-sound - but still Fender-esque.

Rock on!

C-A