Who Is Mutato Nomine?

The arrks are a possibility but what about AC-P

Just a thought, I would prefer not to know and keep the mystery.

Cheers

Tony

Cos AC-P got caught at the second Cache.....

AC-P would be a possible candidate because he is known to make good use of a laminator, his FTF certs are probably the best in this area.

The arrks are a possibility but what about AC-P

Just a thought, I would prefer not to know and keep the mystery.

Cheers

Tony

Cos AC-P got caught at the second Cache.....

AC-P would be a possible candidate because he is known to make good use of a laminator, his FTF certs are probably the best in this area.

I have one of his ftf certificates and they are very good.

It was the mention of the laminator that had me thinking it may be him. ;)

who mentioned the Laminator?

Before I mentioned it there was no mention of laminators in this thread.... has someone just let something slip here?

Anyone know why we havent suspected Mongoose yet?

Sorry, bumped into Powerbook fanatic at Name that tune 5 today and he mentioned Laminated contents when I suggested AC-P.

Having read my posts do you really think I have enough imagination to come up with these caches?

;)

You have to remember they have stiff competition for FTF in this region from those that never sleep -Phoenix- and rjl194!

Would like to say that we do sleep, we're sure Phoenix doesn't sleep! We've been lucky with the FTFs we've got, just good luck as to when we've logged onto the website.

It never occurred to us to be ac-p until Clairvoyent came up but I agree with Phoenix, getting caught at the cache kind of rules them out. As for aRKKS not attempting FTFs in this area, they FTF'd the whole of the Rainbow series so they do come up here to try. They are looking more and more like likely suspects. But I still don't want to rule out Pieman as the 1st cache has been live again since Friday and he hasn't gone and got it. Plus, how can you DNF the 1st cache, its easy.

him

So that narrows the Field down Male within 50 miles of Chester area, and it's not me, so tick off a few more and we might just get there.

Double bluff? Maybe :anitongue::anibad:

Now Stuey why did you have to say that, I had it down as a bloke so narrowed it to about 7 people, now you mention double bluff I'm having to rethink the strategy!

But I'm having thoughts that it could be a crusty - savory - bakery type of bloke

:laughing:

Edited by Moote
Just finished watching LOST. Don't which is more bizarre this thread or the TV show?

I've just watched the last 4 episodes of series 1 this weekend. Definately bizarre and theres' some fine caching territory there too - I'd loved to have placed one inside the 'hatch' :anitongue:.

What fun memories this is bringing back....

All the emails back and forth between Pingu and myself trying to work out the coordinates to part 4, and waiting for each part to come out...

That weekend when part 4 came out was hillarious looking back... we all went off to do other caches just to prove that we were still capable of finding caches!

As for the identity of MN... those who have completed the course know who he is...

your secret is safe with us....

Hats off to a great cacher for keeping us in suspense and turmoil all summer!!