2nd Chester Cachers Meeting

Here's a thought -

Do you think if anyone did step forward now to admit they were MN, anyone would actually believe them? It's going to end up harder trying to convince people that you *are* MN rather than you aren't!

A great night in Chester though, big thanks to Chas for organising it - looking forward to the next!

Here's something else to ponder -

I just checked the LoL: Aude Sapere cache page and MN posted a note on there yesterday. Does anyone know if this was during the day or was it yesterday evening when the Chester meet was on. If it was the evening then can we rule out people at the meet?

Or do they have an accomplice...

However, whilst Bob does make a lot of interesting cases for why it cant possibly be him, Im not sure he ever actually made an emphatic denial.

See my post on Who is Mutato Nomine Posted: Jun 4 2005, 01:46 AM

"I am not the name changer"

Bob

On a seperate note I was at the wrong end of the table to get involved in the solution of the Clairvoyant

Anybody want to give me the answer you got to or at least a clue :D

Useful disccussion over Clairvoyant, nice bit of team puzzle solving... :D

Decided late in the day to join the non-event, good to see some regular faces and meet some new ones. I ended up with Stencil 3 TB, which is due to be left at a very special cache at the owners request...

:D:D:D

Can't say where yet!

Matt

On a seperate note I was at the wrong end of the table to get involved in the solution of the Clairvoyant

Anybody want to give me the answer you got to or at least a clue :angry:

Well, to quote Phoenix's log on the Clairvoyant page, you have to stick your fingers in your ears and shout LA LA LA at the top of your voice!!! :yikes: However, we decided on a more novel approach of solving it quietly!!!! :grin:

Well, to quote Phoenix's log on the Clairvoyant page, you have to stick your fingers in your ears and shout LA LA LA at the top of your voice!!! :angry: However, we decided on a more novel approach of solving it quietly!!!! :yikes:

I was really annoyed when Phill's sister started gloating all over the logs... it's not the way Phill and I work - to gloat.

Phoenix... Nothing to do with us... yes, we did the cache with Phill's sister (Northern Invaders) but had nothing to do with her log!!

No worries, Ive a twisted sense of humour and deliberately put that log in to ruffle a few feathers, I find the nice walk/great sceanary logs very tedious, and by far prefer the ones that catalogue the disastorous and futile attempts to find a sandwich box.

Anyway, it was AC-Ps fault, I was misguided by him :rolleyes: