New Glass Test Tubes For Mirco's

tonight i went to an auction house locally and i wound up buying alot of junk items they throw in with the good stuff so they can get rid of it.and since i cant leave anything there i take the junk home and sort thru it.well i came across this metal can about ham size and has some labritory writing on it.it opened like an old sardine can with the little key you wind around......anyway i just had to see what was in it before i threw it out so i opened it.it had 40 new from the factory round tubes for collecting blood samples.there were some dry chemicals in the tubes which i found out thru looking them up on the net were harmless aditives to the samples so i threw it out and washed the tubes.so now i have like 40 of these tubes and i do not need or want them but thought some of you guys might like them for mirco's or stages to multi's.i hate using glass but these have really tught fitting gray caps that push down and since it is clear glass you could write the coords on a piece of paper and they wouldnt even have to open it.anyway there free if anyone wants to pay the shipping on them.so all can get some i am limiting them to 5 per person to start...if i dont get rid of them i will drop the limit soon.e-mail me so i dont forget to check the board.edwardthrelkeld@hotmail.com.i will find out the shipping asap after i get your request and confirm to you that you get some.