South Carolina Geocoin?

Grand_Royal

Lets see if we can't come up with some coin designs or slogans for it. Considering the inhospitable political climate forming. Of course keeping it cute/ironic... not offensive or degratory to the great state of South Carolina... no need to fuel the "haters".

"Banned in the USA" might work on the SC geocoin.

or maybe a GPS depicted in a jail cell.

Just trying to make light of what could end up being a tragic situation.

Sadly these things from people OUTSIDE of SC are not helping

As for the coins, I would love for a SC coin to be made, and one guy even offered but some cachers in SC raked him over the coals for nothing and he changed his mind.

I would like to see the outline of the state with the GC logo in the middle, but like everything else SC is last at yet another thing. So as much as I would love a SC coin I do not see one coming out soon.

I feel certain that we will have something ready to send to the minter in the next month or so. We would like to make sure SC folks can give some input.

CR and I have a geocaching store, so adding it to the store's web site would not be a problem. I just finished distributing 250 South African geocoins, so I already have the mailing materials.

Patience, patience.

Sissy

As for the coins, I would love for a SC coin to be made, and one guy even offered but some cachers in SC raked him over the coals for nothing and he changed his mind.

Mainly because they were out of Texas.

There's nothing wrong with trying to help and what not, but at least allow the folks of whatever state have a say in what represents them.