Cache Page Question

nickdanewguy

i meant when you punch in your zip code and get all the caches starting from nearest to furthest. you have a red check(if you found it) then the picture of what kind of cache then this (d/t) and underneath that is the lil fil strip looking squares thats what i want to know about

i meant when you punch in your zip code and get all the caches starting from nearest to furthest. you have a red check(if you found it) then the picture of what kind of cache then this (d/t) and underneath that is the lil fil strip looking squares thats what i want to know about

d=difficulty/t-terrain

This is a rating from 1 (the easiest) to 5 (the hardest).

ok but what about the lil squares under neath i see no rhyme or reason for this? is there a glossery that explains those things? thanx again for the help

The strip with the red squares represent cache sizes. the smallest square is a micro then small, normal, large and last is a virtual.

El Diablo

ok but what about the lil squares under neath i see no rhyme or reason for this? is there a glossery that explains those things? thanx again for the help

Read the post above yours. Also, hold your mouse pointer over the little squares and it will tell you what it is. That trick works a lot now a days.