Distance Between Caches

Briggzz

This is a pretty easy question for you experts out there, but when I searched the forums for this the only info I could get on it was from the U.K., and I wasn't sure if it was the same everywhere.

When your hiding a cache, what is the distance that you must have from the closest cache in that area to get it approved?

Thanks

528 ft.

I thought it was 0.10 miles. :lol::o

lets go with .10 of a mile. Its Shorter. /Phantom Tollbooth

Actually 528 feet is shorter than 0.10 miles (it's only 8 characters as opposed to 10 characters, counting spaces)! laughing-smiley-014.gif

Not if you write UPHILL.

Tagamet

Wow, and I thought that I thought outside the box..... That site talks about "Virtual and Reverse Virtual (or Locationless) Caches". I'm a shrink and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of a Locationless Cache.

Cool, but very strange. It'd definitely fit in well with Quantum physics though.

Tagamet

:o your joking??

Wow, and I thought that I thought outside the box..... That site talks about "Virtual and Reverse Virtual (or Locationless) Caches". I'm a shrink and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of a Locationless Cache.

Cool, but very strange. It'd definitely fit in well with Quantum physics though.

Tagamet

:o your joking??

Yes and no. The concept of a cache that has no location is a bit abstract for me. I'm just reaching for the first step on the learning ladder that is geocaching, so most of my remarks will evidence my nearly total lack of knowledge of the sport (so far).

tagamet

PS: I AM, however, a shrink.