What Are They Saying Over There?

brian b

Sure, they have Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming; the square mileage alone destroys us, but what do they say (and how many times must they say it) to have so many more posts?

Maybe they don't have as many good caches to look for as we do. They might have to spend more time talking about geocaching than actually doing it! :ph34r:

Sure, they have Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming; the square mileage alone destroys us, but what do they say (and how many times must they say it) to have so many more posts?

Maybe they don't have as many good caches to look for as we do. They might have to spend more time talking about geocaching than actually doing it! :ph34r:

Maybe we should assign posting quotas to the NE Cachers to bring our numbers up.

Oh man thats easy.

One, there aren't many organization forums to draw us away except Portland OR.(I don't know if that is the case there)

Two, Someone is doing something every weekend and we invite the community. Then we have to decide who is driving, where are we meeting, etc. it adds up to a lot of posts.

Three, the part that makes it really sick is that with the exceptions of a few eastern washington threads, most of the topics are about western Washington.

Four, obviously we stay on the forums when we are supossed to be working. I guess you guys are just more productive :D.

Hmm thats all I can think of right now.

Oh man thats easy.

One, there aren't many organization forums to draw us away except Portland OR.(I don't know if that is the case there)

Two, Someone is doing something every weekend and we invite the community. Then we have to decide who is driving, where are we meeting, etc. it adds up to a lot of posts.

Three, the part that makes it really sick is that with the exceptions of a few eastern washington threads, most of the topics are about western Washington.

Four, obviously we stay on the forums when we are supossed to be working. I guess you guys are just more productive :wub:.

Hmm thats all I can think of right now.

We do all that, but it is usually for Northern Joisey or Lawn I-land. :D

What is this Lawn I Land crap? No one has an accent like that. It's Longuyland. Get it right! :)

So many plans for that furry white bitch. And I can say bitch because she is a female dog. B)

How long do you think a poodle can survive in a .50 ammo can without food and water? :lol::)B)

What is this Lawn I Land crap? No one has an accent like that. It's Longuyland. Get it right! :)

So many plans for that furry white bitch. And I can say bitch because she is a female dog. B)

How long do you think a poodle can survive in a .50 ammo can without food and water? :PB):lol:

I think the Lawn I crap was Tiffany on your front porch... :P

Back to the topic --- I guess they have more random things to say than us. :)

Let's not forget folks, it's not about the numbers of posts, it's about the quality. Therefore, I motion that we send Squeally out west to screw up there forums. Maybe Stayfloopy can drop him off in Washington "on his way to work". :D

BUMP...

I bet if I corrected either the spelling or grammatical errors in many of the NE posts we'd catch up in no time! :mad:

Perhaps another vortex will help our numbers?

As I've said, the easy way to catch up would be to merge with the New England forum. After reconciling our two different clam chowders, of course

That would require us to actually use some clams in ours.

Easier way would be to have a game, yeah, yeah that is the ticket. A game, hmmm say like a capture the flag game :P No, No don't go there :mad: Well maybe a DeLorme Game :mad:

Edited by Packanack

I have not compiled the personal cache numbers to back this up, but could it be that northeasterners spend the bulk of their time in the woods hunting caches, while those other folks are sitting in front of their computers, sipping tea and posting to the forums?

(Alas, I may be one of them. I have more forum postings to my credit than cache-finds. :unsure: