Tnln?

Alan Ellis

Some of the things in the caches are interesting, but I mostly enjoy just finding the cache. I really don't have a desire to take and leave anything. I did take a TB once because I plan on moving it along. Otherwise, that's it.

Is this OK or am I expected to take and leave something every time?

Thanks........AE

-----------------------------------------

www.JackieandAlan.com

Edited by Alan Ellis

Naaah, you're fine. I seldom take anything any more. I'll take stuff if I find something cool and memorable, or if it's a milestone cache. Otherwise I try to leave a few things to make it better for the next finder. I try to leave a signature item if I can fit it in the container.

Bret

My hope is always that the last finder put the log book back last so it's at the top of the container... that way I don't have to fish through anything to find it. I very rarely trade. In fact, I can't even think of the last time I just had to have something in a cache.

If I'm heading TO a special cache, one off the beaten path that doesn't have many visitors over the course of time, I will often pick up something to leave there for someone else to find.

Do what you feel most comfortable with. There are a lot of us who don't cache because we want to find goodies in a box somewhere.

-=-

michelle

It can be worthwhile to look through all of the cache contents even if you aren't planning to trade. We've been to at least three caches that contained the coordinates or clues to additional bonus caches. Sometimes there's an indication on the cache page that there's something extra in the cache, but sometimes it's just an unexpected surprise -- so we always look. (We've probably missed some anyway ;) )