Welcome To Ga

Hello and welcome to Geocachers Anonymous. Come on in. Introduce yourself, tell us how long you've been geocaching, and tell us why you belong in GA. I'll start.

Hello, my name is Terry. I've been geocaching since the 17th of April, and I belong in GA because a cloudy day makes me weep uncontrollably.

Hello, my name is idiosyncratic.

I found my first Geocache on January 17, 2005 and I've been having Geocaching dreams every single night since then. ;)

I've joined GA because I think I need help . . .

Whoops, gotta go. A new cache just showed up only a few miles from my house . . .

My name is Coach Steve and there's no way I'm adicted to Geocaching. . . . . . I never get up in the middle of the night to check to see if there are any new caches. . . . . I never go out in the snow or rain to be the first to log a silly urban micro. . . . .I never take my GPS and my laptop everywhere I go . . . . .I never to back to a cache I couln't find because I hate logging DNF's. . . . OK--So I never let a new cache go more than 12 hours without finding it . . . .OK--I'm adicted!

When asked whether I would attend a geocacheaholic lunch meeting, I replied:

A true cacheaholic would take the first step by admitting he/she has a problem.

Since I don't have a problem, I'm not a cacheaholic.

Since I'm not a cacheaholic, I don't need to attend meetings.

Since I don't need to attend meetings, I won't be there with you guys on Monday.

Since I won't be there with you guys on Monday,

I'll just go to work as normal

(unless I blow off work to go cacheing).

hmmm, wait a minute.........