The addiction continues

BPACH

The cache directions started. "Only accessible by 4 wheel drive". Didnt have one of them so I couldnt do that cache. Went out and bought one of them 4 wheel drive thingys, a new 2002 Jeep Liberty. The best part was when my wife said, "yeah, we definately need a 4WD". So far I have about $22,000 into this hobby to find a bunch of $1.00 junk. Life is good.

Team BPACH..We dont know where we are going, but we know where we are.

Are there caches in Heaven? If not, I dont want to go.

I was looking at those fly-in ones. Maybe next summer I will convince the other half to check them out.

quote:
Originally posted by Trudy & The Beast:

There are a number of caches that are only accessable by boat, and have you considered the possibility of Canadian caches in the wilderness [fly-in]. How far are you willing to go? icon_biggrin.gif

I was looking at those fly-in ones. Maybe next summer I will convince the other half to check them out.

quote:
Originally posted by Trudy & The Beast:

There are a number of caches that are only accessable by boat, and have you considered the possibility of Canadian caches in the wilderness [fly-in]. How far are you willing to go? icon_biggrin.gif

My 16-year-old daughter (and geocaching partner)decided that we were going to take SCUBA lessons so that we can set a 5 geocache. So far we're out $400 for lessons and $400 for equipment. Sure hope I learn to swim before this all said and done! icon_wink.gif

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!

My 16-year-old daughter (and geocaching partner)decided that we were going to take SCUBA lessons so that we can set a 5 geocache. So far we're out $400 for lessons and $400 for equipment. Sure hope I learn to swim before this all said and done! icon_wink.gif

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!

While Niven was hosting the Academy Awards, a man (possibly a certain troll's relative) ran naked across the stage (streaked, to us old guys). His reply showed more class than perhaps ever demonstrated on live TV, "The only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by stripping...and showing his shortcomings."

Be Seeing You!