Where's All The Aussies?

Bear_Left

I'm just starting to learn how to use this page, forum watever. Perhaps you could help me with a topic I just started. I'm looking for someone to take a travel bug to the Birsville races. He's a horse who wants to attend all the major horse racing events around the world. I can't think of a better place than Birsville and I was going myself, but my/our trip has been shortened so I need someone to fill the gap.

I'm just starting to learn how to use this page, forum watever. Perhaps you could help me with a topic I just started. I'm looking for someone to take a travel bug to the Birsville races. He's a horse who wants to attend all the major horse racing events around the world. I can't think of a better place than Birsville and I was going myself, but my/our trip has been shortened so I need someone to fill the gap.

try asking here: forum.geocaching.com.au

Edited by Mix

g'day, i live in shellharbour, nsw but at the moment im travellin round the world, ive been in new zealand, USA and now canada, next im off to the UK then back to auzzie. . ive had a gps for ages, but i thought id upgrade from a garmin etrex camo to the vista C wen i was in the USA, awsome wen travellin the world, it can upgade maps and points of interest, which has helped atomically. i only discovered geocaching wen finding out bout the new gps, now its my fav hobbie, and hope to find alot more in the rest of the world and in auzzie. cheers. :)