You Guys Sure Aren't A Chatty Bunch Are You?

1stimestar

I'm flying down to Minessota, well actually Grand Forks, ND for a family reunion in NW MN. Then I'll be driving down I-29 to Duncan, Oklahoma for a week, then down 81 to Ft. Worth for a week. Rinse, repeat. I'll have my 3 year old daughter with me so can't do too difficult ones except for the places where I am stopping to visit friends and family. I'd like to hit some in every state that I drive through though. This will be the month of July.

I'm flying down to Minessota, well actually Grand Forks, ND for a family reunion in NW MN. Then I'll be driving down I-29 to Duncan, Oklahoma for a week, then down 81 to Ft. Worth for a week. Rinse, repeat. I'll have my 3 year old daughter with me so can't do too difficult ones except for the places where I am stopping to visit friends and family. I'd like to hit some in every state that I drive through though. This will be the month of July.

sorry, don't know anything on that route :lol:

Check your bushes Lead Dog, we've misplaced Awsome Ev.

:P

Wulf

All the bushes havae lost their leaves. I don't see her out there, unless she's behind the barn...

No I was in the bushes.. I was pretending to be apart of them. I blended in in Lead Dog couldn't spot me...

Oh.... Wait maybe I was in the barn... it kinda reminded me of the scene from Twister... all the blades and saws and other pointy objects comming for me.. But the clown in the corner come on.. Seriously I HATE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!! Some one's out to get me I'll have to be more steathy.... :o

Ev