Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1stimestar

You Guys Sure Aren't A Chatty Bunch Are You?

I think everyone chats with their "local" geocaching groups on separate websites (or at least that's what I find on the MN side of things).

You may have better luck with the groups in this thread instead. I can't speak for the states you're planning to visit but here in Ohio we tend to use the various local groups.

You may have better luck with the groups in this thread instead. I can't speak for the states you're planning to visit but here in Ohio we tend to use the various local groups.

How true!

The midwest was among the areas that had their own local groups before most other places. I suspect they have a more local focus when it comes to forums than other areas.

Ahhh I see. Yea, I tried to start a yahoo group for our area but got little response.

what did you want to talk about?? :laughing:

Nothing much. Just to see if there were any interesting things/caches to do when I go through on my Lower 48 Grand Tour 2005! Lol.

Where will you be going on your Grand Tour? And when will this happen?

Team Shydog is out of Monticello, Indiana. 47960

Edited by Team Shydog

what did you want to talk about?? :laughing:

Nothing much. Just to see if there were any interesting things/caches to do when I go through on my Lower 48 Grand Tour 2005! Lol.

driving?

where?

what route?

I'm flying down to Minessota, well actually Grand Forks, ND for a family reunion in NW MN. Then I'll be driving down I-29 to Duncan, Oklahoma for a week, then down 81 to Ft. Worth for a week. Rinse, repeat. I'll have my 3 year old daughter with me so can't do too difficult ones except for the places where I am stopping to visit friends and family. I'd like to hit some in every state that I drive through though. This will be the month of July.

I'm flying down to Minessota, well actually Grand Forks, ND for a family reunion in NW MN. Then I'll be driving down I-29 to Duncan, Oklahoma for a week, then down 81 to Ft. Worth for a week. Rinse, repeat. I'll have my 3 year old daughter with me so can't do too difficult ones except for the places where I am stopping to visit friends and family. I'd like to hit some in every state that I drive through though. This will be the month of July.

sorry, don't know anything on that route :lol:

Check your bushes Lead Dog, we've misplaced Awsome Ev.

<_<

Wulf

All the bushes havae lost their leaves. I don't see her out there, unless she's behind the barn...

Check your bushes Lead Dog, we've misplaced Awsome Ev.

:P

Wulf

All the bushes havae lost their leaves. I don't see her out there, unless she's behind the barn...

No I was in the bushes.. I was pretending to be apart of them. I blended in in Lead Dog couldn't spot me...

Oh.... Wait maybe I was in the barn... it kinda reminded me of the scene from Twister... all the blades and saws and other pointy objects comming for me.. But the clown in the corner come on.. Seriously I HATE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!! Some one's out to get me I'll have to be more steathy.... :o

Ev